The Sawdust Art Festival, also known as The Sawdust or The Sawdust Festival, is an annual art festival held in Laguna Beach, California, from late June to August. The festival features both traditional fine art and handicrafts. It is not judged, but exhibitors must be residents of Laguna Beach. Approximately 200,000 visitors attend annually. Mid-November through December, The Sawdust also hosts the annual Winter Fantasy art fair, which is open to non-resident exhibitors.
The Sawdust is the only non-juried art festival in Laguna and features paintings, sculpture, printmaking, photography, glass, ceramics, jewelry, woodwork, furniture, textiles, clothing, and mixed media. In addition, the festival includes glassblowing demonstrations, a ceramic center, art workshops, a children’s art booth, outdoor cafes, a saloon, and a variety of live musical performances.
Sawdust Art Festival is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public and promoting the artwork of Laguna Beach, California’s local artisans. Since its inception, the festival has honored and supported local artists.
- Year-round Art Classes: Ceramic Center, Studio One, and Children’s Art Spot
- Events: Sawdust Art Festival summer festival (June to August), and Winter Fantasy (November to December)
- Live Music: 3 stages of amusement
- Sawdust Media: Latest Sawdust news
- Outdoor Dining: Bar, Coffee, Gourmet specialties, and
- Special Events: Sip, Talk & Walk Wine Tours, Country Western Day, “Bizarre Bazaar” Fashion Show, and Beatles Day
Sawdust Art Festival
935 Laguna Canyon Rd, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, United States
Take Laguna Canyon Frontage Rd to CA-133 N/Laguna Canyon Rd
2 min (0.2 mi)
Drive from CA-73 S and Alicia Pkwy to Laguna Hills
15 min (8.8 mi)
Drive to your destination – Laguna Dental Center 2 min (0.1 mi)
Published on December 22, 2022, Updated on December 23, 2022