Published on October 11, 2022, Updated on October 31, 2022
Published on October 11, 2022, Updated on October 31, 2022
A dental bridge is a custom-made replacement tooth consisting of false teeth or teeth held in place by the abutment on the adjacent side of the gap. A dental bridge permanently replaces missing teeth with false teeth. Dr. Ronald Ayzin DMD at Laguna Dental Center has been treating patients with dental bridges procedure since 2017. Dental bridges can last for 10 years, as published by the American Dental Association. Contact us if you have questions about the cost of dental bridges near Lake Forest, California. Do you want to know if you should have a dental bridge? A dental bridge replaces one or more lost teeth and prevents the cheeks and lips from becoming deformed.
We are near you. Schedule an appointment by calling (949) 704-6269.
Am I a Candidate for Dental Bridges in Lake Forest?
You are a good candidate for a dental bridge if you have at least one missing tooth that has either fallen out or has been extracted. You should also have two strong and healthy teeth on both sides of the gap where the teeth are missing.
- You should have good oral health. There shouldn’t be any dental work to be done in the future before this treatment.
- You should have strong teeth on both sides of the missing teeth. The supporting teeth should not need dental treatment in the future since it can lose its strength over time, making them unsuitable for this procedure.
- Your jawbone density should be healthy enough to support a dental implant.
- You should be free from periodontal disease. If you have gum disease, you must treat it before doing this procedure.
How long do dental bridges last?
Bridges have an average lifespan of 10 to 30 years, depending on the state and health of the teeth and rest of the mouth, as well as the patient’s dental hygiene and maintenance practices. Dental bridges, according to the University of Rochester Medical Center, can endure 10 years or more with adequate care and maintenance. A dental bridge work conducted by a professional with the competence and abilities required to complete the treatment at the highest level has a better likelihood of success and longevity.
How much do Dental Bridges Cost in Lake Forest?
Dental bridges typically cost between $1200 and $3000 per bridge. The abutments and pontics are included in the price.
- The cost of a traditional bridge ranges from $1200 to $5000.
- The cost of Maryland bridges ranges from $1,200 to $2,500.
- The cost of an Implant-supported bridge ranges from $4,500 to $15,000.
How much do dental bridges cost without insurance in Lake Forest?
The cost of bridges without insurance is determined by a variety of variables. The cost of replacing a lost tooth is influenced by the complexity of the treatment and ranges from $75 and $200 based on several factors such as the following below.
- Anesthetic if required
- Number of teeth needed to fill the gap
Does dental insurance cover Dental Bridges in Lake Forest?
The cost of a dental bridge with insurance depends on the materials used. An all-porcelain bridge is more expensive than metal or porcelain-fused bridge. Some insurance companies may cover a portion of the entire cost based on the need, but you may have to pay for at least some of the cost Lake Forest.
How much do dental implant bridges cost in Lake Forest?
The cost for a dental bridge ranges from $1,500 to $5,000; depending on the type of bridge you select. The treatment charge for traditional teeth bridge typically costs between $2,000 - $5,000 for a pontic and a crown for each abutment tooth. The cost of Maryland teeth bridges charged by a practice that offer them can vary between $1,500 and $2,500 for one pontic. This can be cheap because dental insurance covers tooth bridges—the cost of an all-porcelain bridge is more than that of a metal or porcelain-fused bridge.
Additional fees may include:
- Diagnostic costing
- Digital X-ray
- Treatment options
Why choose Dental Bridges treatment with Dr. Ronald Ayzin at Laguna Dental Center near Lake Forest?
For dental bridges treatment at Lake Forest, CA, Laguna Dental Center is the best choice. Here’s why.
Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including 3D imaging software, allowing our experts to design bridges with pinpoint accuracy. After reviewing your information, Dr. Ronald Ayzin will create a treatment plan to help with your bridges. Dr. Ronald Ayzin has helped over 200 patients with bridges. We have reasonably priced bridges that are tailored to your budget and schedule. birds
With Laguna Dental Center, your search for dental bridge treatment near Lake Forest, CA can end here. Make an appointment to see what your smile will look like after bridge treatment. Look at our patients’ testimonials to see why we are the best option for bridges.
Make an Appointment with Dr. Ronald Ayzin for Dental Bridges Consultation near Lake Forest
* FREE Dental Bridge Smile Consultation ($100 Value)
* FREE Digital X-rays, especially for Tooth Bridge ($150 Value)
* We Maximize your Insurance, so you pay less out of pocket.
* 0% Interest Financing for 18 months
Dr. Ronald Ayzin at Laguna Dental Center provides the best quality dental bridges at a cost that our neighbors near Lake Forest can afford.
Call us at (949) 704-6269 to schedule an appointment.
What are Dental Bridges?
A teeth bridge is a fixed dental treatment that consists of two or more crowns on each side of the gap that are kept in place by the abutment teeth and an artificial tooth or teeth in between. Pontics are fake teeth constructed of gold, alloys, porcelain, or a mix of these materials. Dental bridges are supported by natural teeth or implants.
What are types of dental bridges?
There are four types of dental bridges: traditional, cantilever, Maryland, and implant-supported.
- Traditional Bridge. A traditional dental bridge comprises an artificial tooth or teeth that are kept in place by dental crowns that are bonded onto each abutment tooth. The most common form of dental bridge is a conventional bridge, which can be utilized when you have natural teeth on both sides of the gap left by your missing tooth.
- Cantilever Bridge. A conventional bridge is identical to a Cantilever dental bridge. Nonetheless, in a cantilever dental bridge, the pontic is kept in place by a dental crown affixed to only one abutment tooth. A cantilever bridge requires only one natural tooth next to the missing tooth gap.
- Maryland Dental Bridge. Like a typical bridge, a Maryland dental bridge uses two natural abutment teeth, one on each side of the gap. On the other hand, a standard bridge puts dental crowns on the abutment teeth, and a Maryland bridge uses a framework of either metal or porcelain attached to the backs of the abutment teeth. Like a standard bridge, a Maryland bridge may only be utilized if you have a natural tooth on either side of the gap produced by the missing tooth or teeth.
- Implant-supported Bridge. Dental implants are used in implant-restrained bridges rather than crowns or frames. One implant is surgically implanted for each lost tooth to hold the bridge in place. If one implant for each missing tooth is not viable, the bridge may have a pontic hanging between implant-supported crowns.
How do dental bridges work?
A dental bridge typically requires two dentist visits. This operation must be performed by dentists or dental experts in a dental clinic.
- Your dentist will reshape your abutment teeth at your initial session. The enamel and dentin will be removed to create a way for the crown.
- Your teeth will be photographed or digitally scanned by your professional. A dental laboratory will use the scan or model to construct a bridge, fake teeth, and crowns. To protect the exposed regions of your mouth, you’ll wear a temporary bridge until your permanent bridge is ready.
- Your dentist will remove the temporary bridge and replace it during your second visit. Your professional will inspect the bridge and make any required changes.
What do dental bridges look like?
A dental bridge, similar to how a bridge spans a chasm to connect two pieces of land, stretches over a gap caused by one or more missing teeth to reconnect the surrounding teeth. Simply put, a dental bridge looks like a row of teeth.
About Lake Forest
Lake Forest is a city in Orange County, California. The population was 85,858 at the 2020 census.
Lake Forest incorporated as a city on December 20, 1991. Prior to incorporation, the community had been known as El Toro. Following a vote in 2000, Lake Forest expanded its city limits to include the master-planned developments of Foothill Ranch and Portola Hills. This expansion brought new homes and commercial centers to the northeastern boundary of the city.
Lake Forest has two lakes from which the city gets its name. The lakes are man-made, and condominiums and custom homes ranging from large to small line their shores. Neighborhood associations manage the lakes (Lake 1, known as the Lake Forest Beach and Tennis Club, and Lake 2, the Sun and Sail Club.) Each facility features tennis courts, gyms, basketball courts, barbecue pits, volleyball courts, multiple swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs and club houses for social events.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 17.9 square miles (46 km2). 17.8 square miles (46 km2) of it is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) of it (0.48%) is water.
Lake Forest is bordered by Irvine on the west and northwest, Laguna Woods and Laguna Hills are located on the southwest, Mission Viejo on the southeast, Trabuco Canyon and Silverado Canyon on the east, and Limestone Canyon Regional Park on the north.
Lake Forest is located in the heart of the Saddleback Valley, the north-east end located in the Foothills of the Santa Ana Mountains. It is also in the northern section of South Orange County.
The 2020 United States Census reported a population of 85,858.
Lake Forest is served by two branches of the Orange County Public Library system known as OC Public Libraries: the El Toro branch and the Foothill Ranch branch.
The city is the location of Rick Warren’s megachurch, Saddleback Church, the eighth-largest church in the United States.
The city of Lake Forest puts on an annual summer concert at Pittsford Park. Other public events include the Fourth of July 5K run and fireworks display over the lake at the Sun & Sail Club. Source: (Wikipedia)
Dental Bridges Near Me