A dental bridge is a custom-made replacement tooth consisting of false teeth or teeth held in place by the abutment on the adjacent side of the gap. A dental bridge permanently replaces missing teeth with false teeth. Dr. Ronald Ayzin DDS at Laguna Dental Center has been treating patients with dental bridges procedure since 2017. Dental bridges can last for 10 years, as published by the American Dental Association. Contact us if you have questions about the cost of dental bridges near irvine, California. Do you want to know if you should have a dental bridge? A dental bridge replaces one or more lost teeth and prevents the cheeks and lips from becoming deformed.
We are near you. Schedule an appointment by calling (949) 704-6269.
Am I a Candidate for Dental Bridges in irvine?
You are a good candidate for a dental bridge if you have at least one missing tooth that has either fallen out or has been extracted. You should also have two strong and healthy teeth on both sides of the gap where the teeth are missing.
- You should have good oral health. There shouldn’t be any dental work to be done in the future before this treatment.
- You should have strong teeth on both sides of the missing teeth. The supporting teeth should not need dental treatment in the future since it can lose its strength over time, making them unsuitable for this procedure.
- Your jawbone density should be healthy enough to support a dental implant.
- You should be free from periodontal disease. If you have gum disease, you must treat it before doing this procedure.
How long do dental bridges last?
Bridges have an average lifespan of 10 to 30 years, depending on the state and health of the teeth and rest of the mouth, as well as the patient’s dental hygiene and maintenance practices. Dental bridges, according to the University of Rochester Medical Center, can endure 10 years or more with adequate care and maintenance. A dental bridge work conducted by a professional with the competence and abilities required to complete the treatment at the highest level has a better likelihood of success and longevity.
How much do Dental Bridges Cost in irvine?
Dental bridges typically cost between $1200 and $3000 per bridge. The abutments and pontics are included in the price.
- The cost of a traditional bridge ranges from $1200 to $5000.
- The cost of Maryland bridges ranges from $1,200 to $2,500.
- The cost of an Implant-supported bridge ranges from $4,500 to $15,000.
How much do dental bridges cost without insurance in irvine?
The cost of bridges without insurance is determined by a variety of variables. The cost of replacing a lost tooth is influenced by the complexity of the treatment and ranges from $75 and $200 based on several factors such as the following below.
- Anesthetic if required
- Number of teeth needed to fill the gap
Does dental insurance cover Dental Bridges in irvine?
The cost of a dental bridge with insurance depends on the materials used. An all-porcelain bridge is more expensive than metal or porcelain-fused bridge. Some insurance companies may cover a portion of the entire cost based on the need, but you may have to pay for at least some of the cost irvine.
How much do dental implant bridges cost in irvine?
The cost for a dental bridge ranges from ; depending on the type of bridge you select. The treatment charge for traditional teeth bridge typically costs between for a pontic and a crown for each abutment tooth. The cost of Maryland teeth bridges charged by a practice that offer them can vary between for one pontic. This can be cheap because dental insurance covers tooth bridges—the cost of an all-porcelain bridge is more than that of a metal or porcelain-fused bridge.
Additional fees may include:
- Diagnostic costing
- Digital X-ray
- Treatment options
Why choose Dental Bridges treatment with Dr. Ronald Ayzin at Laguna Dental Center near irvine?
For dental bridges treatment at irvine, CA, Laguna Dental Center is the best choice. Here’s why.
Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including 3D imaging software, allowing our experts to design bridges with pinpoint accuracy. After reviewing your information, Dr. Ronald Ayzin will create a treatment plan to help with your bridges. Dr. Ronald Ayzin has helped over 200 patients with bridges. We have reasonably priced bridges that are tailored to your budget and schedule. birds
With Laguna Dental Center, your search for dental bridge treatment near irvine, CA can end here. Make an appointment to see what your smile will look like after bridge treatment. Look at our patients’ testimonials to see about us why we are the best option for bridges.
Make an Appointment with Dr. Ronald Ayzin at Laguna Dental Center for Dental Bridges
Dr. Ronald Ayzin at Laguna Dental Center provides the best quality dental bridges at a cost that our neighbors near Laguna Hills can afford.
Call us at (949) 704-6269 to schedule an appointment.
- FREE Dental Bridge Smile Consultation ($100 Value)
- FREE Digital X-rays, especially for Tooth Bridge ($150 Value)
- We Maximize your Insurance, so you pay less out of pocket.
Make an Appointment with Dr. Ronald Ayzin for Dental Bridges Consultation near irvine
* FREE Dental Bridge Smile Consultation ($100 Value)
* FREE Digital X-rays, especially for Tooth Bridge ($150 Value)
* We Maximize your Insurance, so you pay less out of pocket.
* 0% Interest Financing for 18 months
Dr. Ronald Ayzin at Laguna Dental Center provides the best quality dental bridges at a cost that our neighbors near irvine can afford.
Call us at (949) 704-6269 to schedule an appointment.
What are Dental Bridges?
A teeth bridge is a fixed dental treatment that consists of two or more crowns on each side of the gap that are kept in place by the abutment teeth and an artificial tooth or teeth in between. Pontics are fake teeth constructed of gold, alloys, porcelain, or a mix of these materials. Dental bridges are supported by natural teeth or implants.
What are types of dental bridges?
There are four types of dental bridges: traditional, cantilever, Maryland, and implant-supported.
- Traditional Bridge. A traditional dental bridge comprises an artificial tooth or teeth that are kept in place by dental crowns that are bonded onto each abutment tooth. The most common form of dental bridge is a conventional bridge, which can be utilized when you have natural teeth on both sides of the gap left by your missing tooth.
- Cantilever Bridge. A conventional bridge is identical to a Cantilever dental bridge. Nonetheless, in a cantilever dental bridge, the pontic is kept in place by a dental crown affixed to only one abutment tooth. A cantilever bridge requires only one natural tooth next to the missing tooth gap.
- Maryland Dental Bridge. Like a typical bridge, a Maryland dental bridge uses two natural abutment teeth, one on each side of the gap. On the other hand, a standard bridge puts dental crowns on the abutment teeth, and a Maryland bridge uses a framework of either metal or porcelain attached to the backs of the abutment teeth. Like a standard bridge, a Maryland bridge may only be utilized if you have a natural tooth on either side of the gap produced by the missing tooth or teeth.
- Implant-supported Bridge. Dental implants are used in implant-restrained bridges rather than crowns or frames. One implant is surgically implanted for each lost tooth to hold the bridge in place. If one implant for each missing tooth is not viable, the bridge may have a pontic hanging between implant-supported crowns.
How do dental bridges work?
A dental bridge typically requires two dentist visits. This operation must be performed by dentists or dental experts in a dental clinic.
- Your dentist will reshape your abutment teeth at your initial session. The enamel and dentin will be removed to create a way for the crown.
- Your teeth will be photographed or digitally scanned by your professional. A dental laboratory will use the scan or model to construct a bridge, fake teeth, and crowns. To protect the exposed regions of your mouth, you’ll wear a temporary bridge until your permanent bridge is ready.
- Your dentist will remove the temporary bridge and replace it during your second visit. Your professional will inspect the bridge and make any required changes.
What do dental bridges look like?
A dental bridge, similar to how a bridge spans a chasm to connect two pieces of land, stretches over a gap caused by one or more missing teeth to reconnect the surrounding teeth. Simply put, a dental bridge looks like a row of teeth.
Irvine is a master-planned city in South Orange County, California, United States in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The Irvine Company started developing the area in the 1960s and the city was formally incorporated on December 28, 1971. The 66-square-mile (170 km2) city had a population of 307,670 as of the 2020 census.
A number of corporations, particularly in the technology and semiconductor sectors, have their national or international headquarters in Irvine. Irvine is also home to several higher education institutions including the University of California, Irvine (UCI), Concordia University, Irvine Valley College, the Orange County Center of the University of Southern California (USC), and campuses of California State University Fullerton (CSUF), University of La Verne, and Pepperdine University.
Irvine borders Tustin to the north, Santa Ana to the northwest, Lake Forest to the east and southeast, Costa Mesa to the west, and Newport Beach to the southwest. Irvine also shares a small border with Orange to the north on open lands by the SR 261.
Late spring and early summer in Irvine is subject to the June Gloom phenomenon widespread in southern California, with overcast mornings and occasional drizzle. Late summer and autumn are warm and mostly dry, with occasional bouts of humid weather extending from Pacific hurricanes off the west coast of Mexico. Winters are mild, with most winters having no frost, and can be hot and dry when the Santa Ana winds blow.
In 2016, Irvine became the largest city in the continental United States with an Asian American plurality, constituting around 45% of the city’s population. The 2010 United States Census reported that Irvine had a population of 212,375. The population density was 3,195.8 inhabitants per square mile (1,233.9/km2).
The census reported that 205,819 people (96.9% of the population) lived in households, 5,968 (2.8%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 588 (0.3%) were institutionalized.
There were 78,978 households, out of which 26,693 (33.8%) had children under the age of 18 living in them, 40,930 (51.8%) were opposite-sex married couples living together, 7,545 (9.6%) had a female householder with no husband present, 2,978 (3.8%) had a male householder with no wife present.
Every October, Irvine hosts the Irvine Global Village Festival to celebrate the diversity among the citizens of Irvine and Orange County. The festival consists of exhibits from local merchants, entertainment from diverse cultures, and sampling of foods from various regions of the world. The event used to be held at Colonel Bill Barber Marine Corps Memorial Park but has since then been moved to the Orange County Great Park. Source: (Wikipedia)
Dental Bridges Near Me in irvine
Published on October 11, 2022, Updated on December 13, 2022